|1. Our boarding requirements are based on the fact that all
boarders spend each day in the daycare playroom during their
stay; therefore, they must be comfortable in our open-play
environment. This means that all new dogs must go through a behavior
evaluation and attend at least three days of daycare prior to boarding
with us. This ensures that your dog will do well in this kind of
environment, and will also help your dog adjust better.
2. We consider playtime an important part of caring for your dog while
you're away, so we would never charge extra for it! In fact,
we don't charge you extra for ANYTHING here! Other places
often charge extra for each walk, or for each short period of human
attention, or for each short play-time with other dogs, etc. Here at
Club Canine, we couldn't imagine how anyone could give just one
dog extra ANYTHING, but not the dog next to him just because one
parent paid extra and one parent didn't!
That’s why at Club Canine, all of these “extras” are
already included in our boarding prices!
3. Dogs sleep and eat their meals separately in one of our spacious
kennels. On weekends, staff will arrive at 7:00 a.m. to feed the dogs
and let them out to play (and potty) for a few hours.
Staff will return throughout the day to allow dogs to play and
potty, and dogs aren't returned to their kennels for the night
until 9:00 p.m. We strive to keep your dog on a schedule similar
to what he's used to. We wouldn't keep our own dogs
contained for 12 hours, and we won't do it to yours!
4. Club Canine has a professionally-monitored security and fire
system, as well as video surveillance which allows Kera to see AND
HEAR what's happening at Club Canine at all times from her home.
1. We require that dogs be here for a full day of daycare on the first
day of their boarding stay in order to ensure that they'll be tired
enough to settle down in the evening and get to sleep easily.
2. The following prices include a full day of daycare and overnight
boarding, with pick-up the next morning before 10:00 a.m.:
3. These rates are even lower if you use your daycare package!
(Each day uses up one day from the package, and each
night uses an additional half-day from the package.)
Drop-off and Pick-up Times
1. On weekdays, dogs MUST be dropped off on the day of your
departure before 10:00 a.m. (Later arrivals cause disruptions in our
daycare routine, plus dogs need to have time to get tired enough to
settle down and get to sleep easily at bedtime.)
2. Dogs may be picked up on weekdays before 10:00 a.m. with no
charge for daycare on the day of pickup. Dogs remaining at Club
Canine after 10:00 a.m. will be charged for that day of daycare.
3. On Saturdays and Sundays, drop-offs and pick-ups will be
available BY ADVANCE APPOINTMENT ONLY, and only
between the hours of 8 and 9 am, or between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m.
4. On holidays (when we're closed for daycare and lobby hours),
drop-offs and pick-ups will be available BY ADVANCE
APPOINTMENT ONLY, and only between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m.,
or between 2:00 and 3:00 pm.
What to Bring, and What NOT to Bring
1. At the time of check-in for boarding, we will discuss your
dog's feeding instructions, medications (we will administer
medications at no additional charge) and any other
important details regarding your dog's stay with us.
2. You may bring your dog's own food, or we can feed him
IAMS during his stay. If you bring your dog's own food,
it must be in individually portioned baggies that are EACH
clearly marked with your dog's name (and which meal each bag
is for IF the amounts are different from one meal to the next).
3. Club Canine kennels have sealed, 1/2-inch rubber flooring
(just like the playroom); and we provide a cot, sheepskin bedding,
and a giant Nylabone for your dog to chew on.
For safety reasons, please do not bring any toys, bedding,
or other items from home. (In our "open" environment,
we don't want to risk any arguments because many dogs
will "resource guard" their own special stuff from home;
plus most dogs will be so exhausted from playing all day
that all they'll do while in their kennels is sleep!)
Reservation, Deposit & Cancellation Policies
1. We require a minimum stay of three nights during holidays
as well as peak periods such as Fall break and Spring break.
2. For our first time customers, a 50% deposit is due at
the time you make your dog's reservation for
boarding during regular non-holiday or non-peak periods.
3. You may change or cancel your dog's reservation up to three days
in advance for a complete deposit refund. Deposits are non-
refundable within three days of your scheduled check-in date.
4. We require full payment in advance to hold a holiday or peak
period boarding reservation. This payment is non-refundable
within 14 days of your scheduled check-in date, so please
be sure of your dates when booking your reservations!
|Let your dog play all day on HIS
vacation while you enjoy yours!
|Please note that boarding is available for
ACTIVE daycare clients ONLY.
(We consider a dog who attends daycare apx.
once per week as an "active" daycare participant.)